Please note, that when you enter any third party sub-sites accessible through dancedirectory.com, they may have different privacy policies specific to those sites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of each site. This site is operated by EAB Press, Ltd. By using this Web site, you understand and agree that
(1) the information collected from this site may be retained indefinitely, and may be stored, accessed, and used in jurisdictions whose privacy laws may be different and less protective than those of your home jurisdiction;
(2) EAB Press, Ltd. may use this information for a variety of purposes including direct marketing (unless you opt out of receiving direct marketing);
(3) EAB Press, Ltd. may disclose this information to affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, third party content providers, and necessary payment processors, whose privacy policies and practices may be different from those of EAB Press, Ltd., and for which EAB Press, Ltd. assumes no responsibility;
(4) information about our customers, including personal information, may be disclosed as part of any merger, sale of the company assets or acquisition as well as in the unlikely event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which personal information would be transferred as one of the business assets of the company; and
(5) we reserve the right to disclose your personal information if required to do so by law, or in the good faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, respond to claims, or protect the rights, property or safety of our company, employees, customers, or the public.
What information do we collect?
(1) We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
(2) When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, daytime phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously or search our site without registering although you may not be able to access all site functions without registering. Providing information on online forms is always voluntary, and you are free not to complete any online forms. If you choose not to, however, some products and services may not be available to you.
(3) Like many Web sites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our Web site. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
(4) We also receive and store click-stream data and other information about visits to our Web site which may be combined with personal information you have provided. This information is used to analyze and improve the Web site experience. For more information see the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below.
(5) When you visit this Web site, some information, such as the site that referred you to us, your IP and e-mail address, and navigational and purchase information, may be collected automatically as part of the site's operation. This information is used to generate user profiles and to personalize the Web site to your particular interests.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the Web site, or use certain other site features for various purposes:
(1) To process your transactions and to provide customer service, product and service development, direct marketing and marketing analysis
(2) To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
(3) To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
(4) To quickly process your transactions
In addition, unless you opt out of receiving promotional materials from Workbook, Inc., we may notify you of special promotions, new products or services, or other information that may be of interest. (See Opting Out section, below.)
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use "cookies"?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookie settings. Most browsers allow you to decline cookies, but if you elect to do so, these pages may not display properly. You are free to delete cookies after your session, and your browser should contain instructions on how to do this.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
Registration information and e-mail subscriptions
To modify or delete entirely the information you have provided during registration, including your e-mail subscriptions, please refer to the "Your Account" section of our site. You can also send a request via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Be sure to include your first and last name and account e-mail address in the "message" box.
Direct Mail (including catalogs)
If you would like your name and address removed from Dance Directory.comand/or dancedirectory.com direct mailing list, please submit an e-mail request to email@example.com . Be sure to specify in the "message" box which list(s) you would like to be removed from and include your first name, last name, and address exactly as shown on the direct mail piece you have received.
Communications in Progress/Sales and Service Information
Please note, if you have opted-out to receive e-mail and/or direct mail due to production schedules you may receive communications already in production or you still may receive such material from our party content providers, affiliates and other parties to whom we provide your information in the course of doing business, as explained above. Also, if you request your registration information be deleted or you opt-out of other communications, we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction or service inquiry for future service and record keeping purposes.
Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Changes to our Policy
Questions and Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue to firstname.lastname@example.org . If at any time you believe that EAB Press, Ltd., has not followed the above policy, let us know by sending an e-mail to email@example.com . We will make reasonable efforts to identify and correct any problem.
Online Policy Only
Site Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Site Terms and Conditions of Use section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our Web site.
We do not intend to either solicit or collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you should not use or enter information on this Web site.
Reviewing, Updating or Correcting Your Information
If you would like to review or revise information you previously provided on an online form, or believe that what we currently have on record is incorrect, you may update your information in the "Your Account" section of this Web site.